The name says it all.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

I'm not sure my title is accurate. It all depends on the definition of Munchkin. See, if a munchkin is defined as a little man, or as someone with a high voice, I fail to meet those requirements. But if a munchkin is whateve I want it to be, then I would be a munchkin. Of course, in less I'm under oath in an illegal helium usage trial, then my failure to fit the definition of munchkin would be little more than hot air. Otherwise it would be prejury, and my next step would be to get elected president. Or maybe Supreme World Leader. Which ever involves less travel. Now the people here are getting on my case for saying Mad. The prefer the term Insane or, better yet, Mentally Unstable. Musings of a Mentally Unstable Munchkin. It has a certain, almost cultured ring to it, but isn't what I'm looking for. It might work if I was of the British Aristocracy or Royalty, but as it is, I'm a lowly peon, toiling in the fields. But, if a King ever did show up, I would look him straight in the eye and say: "But I didn't vote for you." Now they're telling me my computer time is up, and I have to go back to the room at the top of the stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home