The name says it all.

Friday, February 27, 2004

I'm kind of curious about how many people actually read this thing. It seems likely that I am excerting enormous amounts of effort(as evident by the high quality of my posts and my limitless ego) for maybe a very small audience(which may only include me, and thus, well, I think it would mean that I am talking to myself, but I am actually writing and if I was talking, it wound't be anything new). This is one of those odd things, where I don't know if you are there, you don't know if I am here, and we blame Captain Barbossa for it all. Yeah, that would work. Of course, the it might be the French. Inventors of mayonnaise. 'I like mayonnaise.' And on, and on, till the end of the world, judgement day, trumpets sound. So there. Beat that! And make up a myth. Because I can, you can, we all can for Ice Cream. Riight. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home