The name says it all.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

5-5-03-The fifth day of the fifth month of the third(in a way) year
Right. No. So? Huh. You. Done. Go figure. So much for one word sentences, but at least it is short, unlike this one–relatively speaking only, this one is long; there are many others that far exceed it in length, particularly found in older books with long paragraphs, although this one is getting rather long; maybe it better be ended?

This may be a short Monday for a change, because the day was spent elsewhere. So there. No long text for today. Boo hoo. No long paragraphs, either. So there.

Mhm. Some how I came to believe that 1 Chronicles 29:106 existed. Something’s not right. Maybe it was only ten or something. It looks like it was 29:10. I think it’s good. Yep. It fits. I almost spelled it flirts. Flirting in some people has become a bad habit, and can often lead to embarrassing situations for all involved. So there’s my thought for the day.

And here I am waiting, with nothing to do while waiting for someone to show up. And supposedly I must go, for I was ordered. May shall I return.

What’s the big deal with hygiene? The amount of effort spent each day on keeping a human body hygienically clean increases every year, as new cures are found to simple sanitary ailments, and more complicated, but better, methods are found for the already cured ailments. Fifty years ago, a man took a shower and shaved. Today he uses deodorant, maybe some type of facial cream, three types of shampoo, and a variety of other products. The woman’s work is much greater, stemming from dozens of make-up products. There should be a simplified method of doing all hygienic work; step in, step out, you’re done.

Now to end this days presentation, we conclude with the conclusion, a very concluding place to conclude. Or so I concluded from my deductions I deducted from my mind. And I am trying to confuse the conclusion. It might be working. I have no idea what I am saying. Real short Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home