The name says it all.

Monday, November 15, 2004

5-8-03-Like a chat
Meg’s here, so I must go, but return shall I. It’s not often that I write such a short paragraph offset by nothing but a lack of idea, time, and spelling. It’s always the spelling, isn’t it? That’s what I thought.

Physics is not fun. It’s not too hard, though. Mainly I have to deal with stupid calculations and stuff from Chemistry. Oh, joy. My thoughts exactly. Well, duh, you wrote them. I did? Of course, who else would have? You? Well, sure I did too, but I am you. You are? Yep. I didn’t know that. That’s sad. Why? Oh, you’re pathetic. Didn’t you just insult yourself there? Did I? If I’m pathetic, and I’m you, then you’re pathetic. Oops.

Now my calculator do I have, and the final parts of physics can I do. Soon to be done with homework will I be, though much projects remain. School is not of the fun class. And my English isn’t really.

To die, to wake, and to never pass a breath. What was done, will be forgotten, and what has never happened, will be invented and remembered. A shadow of a poet, a playwright, author of renown. Nothing known, nothing gained, and none to loose. All was lost before it was began. Another time, to try. But not here, not now. Never more to be again.

That was almost something like Shakespeare. I referenced him there too. It was hidden, though. Not really, but that’s always a good thing to say. Well, at least it can never hurt your position. Or not too. Depends on my mood. Or lack there of. Off to the days.

Vector diagrams for electricity is evil. I’m still complaining about physics. I’ll move on, eventually. Not know though. Maybe now though. But you don’t know that time has passed. Nyahh!

Random thought hour: Who knows what the frogs do when you’re not looking? They could be planning something akin to world domination, and we would be clue less. Actually, that should be one word.

Things are going out, running down, sliding away. The end of the day has past, and it truly is no longer the eighth of May. The day is more in limbo than solidified. And so it goes, sliding away, slipping down and out, far, far, and to be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home