The name says it all.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

5-9-03-Early for a Friday
I’m home, the computer’s mine, so there is actually words here already, and it’s only five thirty-four. Actually, it should be there are not there is. It’s not my fault. I blame it on the keypad, for being bad.

Now I’m returned, for I had left. I have now seen X-men, and have to say it was a very well but together movie. Nothing about it seemed out of place, and the characters all were within the parameters set out by the creators of the comic books. Through and through, the movie makes sense, the characters have depth, and the special effects are outstanding. A highly noteworthy film.

Just you wate, ‘enry ‘iggins, just you wate. The phonetic spelling of this phrase would be far more complicated, and out of the reach of the font used in this document, though symbols could be imported for certain values, such as ë, or Ç, or À, or Ì. Nothing beats a day spent trying to understand a new phonetic alphabet.

Surprises may be said within these hallowed(or is it hollowed?) pages. One never knows when the next word moo will not be what was expected, or if the next sentence will speak of what the last one did, something unrelated, or something wonderfully surprising. I always spell sentence with an a. If one enters a state of random thought, random writing will miss the point.

Short paragraphs. Lots of them. Here’s one more, shorter than all of the others combined. Even shorter when they’re separate.

I imagined an Irish accent with that last paragraph. It seems to be here too, laddie. I don’t know what’s causing it, but it’s making writing very weird, because I know, no I don’t, but I hear what I’m saying differently than how I would say it, and in an accent that I can’t actually speak, but apparently I can think it. Accents are funny that way. Most people can think of all sorts of accents, from British, to Souther, to Japanese, to Irish, but they are unable to actually speak the words they way they are thinking them, only the way they have always spoken them, for all their years.

So now comes to a close a final day, and English within has not to improve yet. We cry not, for we care not. It’s all a mess, and nothing is best, so I’ll shoot for the moon. I can’t even remember what the last sentence said, much less the idea behind it, so I figure it is nearing the time of day(really night), when one must stop what one has been doing, and move on to what one should and will soon be doing. Guten Nacht.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home